- When meeting someone for the first time, meet them for lunch or coffee during the day.
- Always let your family or friends know before you meet someone the first time. Let them know where, when, and who you will be meeting.
- Don’t accept personal checks or MoneyGram as a form of allowance. Members may cancel these payments without notice.
- Don’t disclose your personal banking information, including account numbers or passwords.
- Report members who request sexual offers in exchange for money.
- Report any member guilty of online harassment.
- Report anyone who asks for money upfront (before meeting in person). This includes, but is not limited to: sob stories asking for money, and individuals needing to pay their cell phone bills.
- Report members who ask for your address so they can send you gifts.
- Report members who ask for your bank account details, including account numbers or passwords.